Poulet de Normandy
1 16 oz. package herb seasoned stuffing mix
1/2 cup softened butter
1 1/2 cups hot chicken broth
1/4 cup chopped onions
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 1/2 cups cooked chicken, diced (I love using rotisserie chicken)
1 1/2 cups milk
1 14 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine stuffing mix, butter, and hot broth and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together onions, mayonnaise, and salt.
- Add mayonnaise mixture to stuffing mix and mix well.
- Stir chicken into mixture.
- Spread mixture into a greased 9"x13" baking dish.
- Beat eggs in milk and pour over all.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Take out of refrigerator an hour before serving and spread with the mushroom soup.
- Bake uncovered for 40-45 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.